Strong - Retro Nails
The RS Studios branded Press On Nails are owned by a qualified nail technician and created for the woman who wants to make her mark on the world, needing salon-quality nails that express her personality, but at an affordable price. The name of each of our nails reflects a personality trait of the modern woman and intends to help each woman embrace her inner power, beauty, and sense of self when wearing our nails.
If correctly applied and looked after, our nails can last up to 10 days!!
Each set of nails comes with:
- 24 pieces (at 10-12 different nail sizes)
- a nail glue
- short-term sticker tabs
- a cuticle pusher
- a file and
- a beautifully branded RS protective box.
How to Apply
1. Push back cuticles with the cuticle pusher
2. Shape your nails as you like with the file
3. Slightly take away the shine on your nail witht the file
4. Dust of any residue on your nails from the file
5. Fit the press on nails to each finger on your hand-each nail should go to the edge/sides of your nail plate
6. Apply some glue to your nail plate and apply some glue to the underside of your press on nail (you want to have glue on both sides so it helps with retention)
7. Gently place the press on nail on your own nail, pushing so any air bubbles are removed. Hold in place for 10 - 15 seconds (the longer you hold, the more time teh glue molecules have time to connect with each other and make a stronger hold).
8. When you think your glue has dried, remove the pressure you have applied and see the beautiful results!
How to Remove
1. Mix a soapy water solution, being 1 cup of warm water with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of dishwashing liquid.
2. Place your fingers inside the solution for 5 to 10 minutes until the nail bond has softened.
3. Gently remove the nails from your nails under the solution, and with the cuticle stick
4. Once the press on nails are removed, you will notice some left over glue residue on your nails. Use acetone or nail polish remover and a cotton bud to remove any residue.
5. Apply cuticle oil to your nails, and you are good to go! If you are applying a new set of press ons, skip the cuticle oil as you don't want to add debris to your nail plate (it will affect retention!!